Tuesday, February 1, 2011

An Old Favorite

I love doing this nail design. It's something I learned how to do from my big sister when I was little. I've always liked how the stripes looked and it's fun mixing colors and designs. For as long as I've done this design, I've always used the same method of application. It's kind of weird but it works for me. I assume people would use a thin brush to do their stripes, but I use a strand of hair. It's always been easier for me. I have tried to use a brush but it just doesn't work out for me. Anyway here is the design I currently have on my nails. I really like how it came out!

Wet N Wild Hannah Pinktana Random Stripes
Base color: Hannah Pinktana Wet n Wild fastdry
Stripes: Liquid Vinyl Orly
You Ottaware Purple OPI
Topcoat: Northern Lights Silver Hologram Out The Door

No comments:

Post a Comment