Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Allstar Weekend

My little brother, Tommy, is a big fan of the band Allstar Weekend. He showed me a promo picture of a new song, so I decided to use it as inspiration for a nail design. Here's the picture he wanted me to use:

Allstar Weekend Not Your Birthday Nails

I decided to paint one nail (middle) like the candle surrounded by black in the picture. The other nails are blue like some of the letters in Allstar Weekend. I also wrote Allstar Weekend in white on the blue nails (except the star that I stamped on in black). I liked how it turned out and so did my little bro :)

blue: Towel Boy Toy by China Glaze
yellow: Almost Famous by Color Club
white: White on White by China Glaze
black: Goth by Orly
I used Bundle Monster plate BM20 with Konad special polish in black

He also wanted me to let you know that March 6th the Not Your Birthday music video
will be on Disney Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment