Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bright and Fun Crackle

I broke a few nails :( so I decided to just start over instead of leaving them uneven. Here's a fun color crackle combo using one of the new China Glaze Crackle Glaze. I love them all but the pink is my favorite so far. I really like how the bright blue looked with it too!
China Glaze Broken Hearted China Glaze Towel Boy toy
Base color: Towel Boy Toy
Crackle: Broken Hearted
both by China Glaze

A few days later I decided to try out the white crackle glaze over a purple polish. I also really like how they look together. The colorful crackle polishes are fun and I can't wait to try out different color combos.

China Glaze Lightning Bolt Orly Purple Pleather
Base color: Purple Pleather by Orly
Crackle: Lightning Bolt by China Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment