Sunday, March 6, 2011

Green Water Mable

Since St. Patrick's Day is coming up and green is one of my favorite colors, I decided to try out a green water marble design. This was my third time trying to water marble and the first two times I did pretty good and really liked the result. I had a bit of trouble with some of the colors I used in this design. I didn't really get as pretty of an effect as my other marbling attempts but I still ended up liking what turned up.

Green Water Marble
Right hand

Green Water Marble
Left hand

I painted Re-Fresh Mint by China Glaze on my nails as the base color. Then I used different variations of It's Not Rocket Science by Orly, Twiggie by Color Club, Irish Green by Sinful Colors, Emerald Fitzgerald by China Glaze, and a color changing Green to Yellow polish by Mood Struck

2 comments:

  1. This is greatt! How did you do it??!


    http://fashionaffair08.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color combo you picked!

    ReplyDelete