Sunday, March 13, 2011

Na Na Na nails

I'm a big My Chemical Romance fan and so is my brother. He was recently wearing his black and pink Na Na Na shirt and I decided to try and come up with a nail design inspired by it! Then I thought why not also do a similar design inspiered by the Na Na Na lyrics video on YouTube.

Here is the shirt that inspired the design I did on my left hand:


Here's what I came up with. I love it!
Sabrina's Nail blog My Chemical Romance Na Na Na Nails

Here is the video and a picture that inspired the design of my right hand:


My Chemical Romance Na Na Na Nails

This is what I came up with, I also loved this!
Sabrina's Nail blog My Chemical Romance Na Na Na Nails

Hope someone else likes these nails as much as I do! :)



What I used:
Left hand
Base color: Liduid Vinyl by Orly
Na Na's: Bikini Pink nail art paint by Kiss
              no name dark pink by Icing

Right hand
Pinky base: Twiggie by Color Club with Irish Green by Sinful Colors over top
Ring base: Phat Santa by China Glaze
Middle base: Lemon Fizz by China Glaze with Need Sunglasses? by OPI over top
Index base: Ogre-the-Top Blue by OPI
Thumb base: same as ring finger
Na Na's: white nail art polish by Icing on all nails
               thumb also had black nail art pen by Claire's

2 comments:

  1. That song from My Chemical Romance is awesome! Love the mani!

    ReplyDelete