Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 24th birthday! I decided to do this nail design last night and I really like how it turned out. It's fun and cute. I wasn't too sure of what to put on each nail so I just did them as I went along. On the thumb is a cupcake. The index and pinky are ballons. I put a glittery 24 of the middle and a slice of cake on the ring finger. I'm really happy with how they turned out! :)

birthday nails

What I used:
Thumb: Base is Lemon Fizz by China Glaze
Colors for cupcake are Pink Blink by Sally Hansen
Bikini Pink by Kiss
Gum Drop by Revlon
Phat Santa by China Glaze
Index and Pinky: base colors are White on White by China Glaze
and a light blue by Cosmetic Arts
colors for balloons are black by Icing
Frenzy by Hard Candy
Heliyum, Papaya Punch, and Flying Dragon by China Glaze
Puccilicious and Warhol by Color Club
Need Sunglasses and Goin' ape-ricot by OPI
Middle: Base color is Lemon Fizz 
Numbers in Absolutely Alice and Show It and Glow It by OPI
Ring: Base is Gum Drop
Colors for cake are White by Icing
Lemon Fizz
Bikini Pink
Need Sunglasses
Mall Queen Mauve by Nicole

This is another design I did a few days before. I also really like this one. Its fun too but not as busy as the design above.
birthday nails

What I Used:
Ring & Middle: base is For Audrey by China Glaze
Numbers are in Mad As a Hatter by OPI
Thumb, Index, & Pinky: base is Hyper/Relaxed by Claires
dots are Frenzy by Hard Candy 

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday! first time here :)


    i linked u up in my blog :)

    new follower. i hope you visit my blog too!

    http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats just so cute hehe
    I love it!

    Happy Birthday :)

    Your designs are good! I'm a new follower! Would be happy if you would also follow me <3

    xo
    Alenija

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b'day :)
    Awesome nails.... I just loved the 1st picture<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. The balloons are so cute.

    ReplyDelete