Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nail Fails

This post is a few of my nail fails. These designs started out as blog posts but didn't make the cut.  Sometimes what I think will be a nice design doesn't turn out the way I imagined. Some are sloppy, smudged or just bad color choices.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails
This mani was supposed to be a Valentine's design but I ended up hating it.
I had to use about 4 coats of the pale pink base color and it just got too sloppy.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails
For this mani I really thought It would look nice but the base color ended up looking dark blue on me.
I was also excited to try out the Milani chunky gold glitter but didn't like it here.
I also found out the glitter took forever to remove!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails
I was going to use this as a St. Patrick's Day post but being impatient I smudged the dark
green color into the light green. It's still nice but maybe a little bit too matte.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails
This would have been a really cute mani if I would have left it alone.
I messed it up by trying to put purple crackle over teal crackle.
It didn't work out.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails
I still really like this mani even if it was a bit sloppy and smeared.
This also started out as a post inspired by the My Chemical Romance
Planetary (Go!) music video. When I was done I just thought it was too sloppy to post.

If you would like the name of any of the colors used feel free to ask :)

1 comment: