Monday, June 27, 2011

True Blood Nails

Yesterday was the season 4 premiere of True Blood on HBO! I had nothing to do in my wait for the show to start so I decided to plat with nail polish lol! Sometimes when I'm just doing nail art for fun I do both hands different so today  have two designs to show you!

On my right hand I did a design that I remember seeing around Halloween about a year ago. It was by MissChievous. I did mine a little different and think they came out pretty cute.  

Sabrina's Nail Blog True Blood Vampire Fang Nails


What I Used:
Base: Goth by Orly
Teeth: White by Claires
Blood: Malaga Wine by OPI
mixed with Sooki by Zoya (heehee Sooki!)

For the left hand I did a dripping blood mani! My mom really liked this one! This one was super easy to do and gave me an idea for a mini mani series I might do :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog vampire dripping blood Nails


What I Used:
Base: White on White by China Glaze
Blood: A mix of Sooki by Zoya
Malaga Wine by OPI
Red Sparkle by Milani

4 comments:

  1. wow! you're really good in freehand, that's really cool! :) by the way im your new follower and i enjoy reading it! you can visit my blog too :) http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that looks scary! haha. good job! :) BTW, nice blog. Definitely going to follow you :)

    xoxo,
    MissKatV ✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blood drip nails on Pinterest :) Awesome! I mentioned you on my new blog as well so people can see the rest of your awesome nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) that's so nice of you! I'm definitely going to check out your blog!!

      Delete