Wednesday, August 3, 2011

AAAHH!!! Real Monsters! Nails

picture does not belong to me, it was found on Google

picture does not belong to me, it was found on Google

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters was a weird and fun Nickelodeon cartoon I loved watching when I was little. For this 90's Nick inspired design I wasn't too sure about painting out the whole characters body so I painted each nail the color that they would be and added their mouth. On the thumb nail I painted AAAHH like the logo in the first picture above. For the index nail I painted on black and white stripes like Oblina's body and added her red lips. For the middle nail I painted the nail a skin toned color for Krumm and added his nose and blue smile. On the ring nail I painted the base color red for Ickis then added his yellow eyes and purple mouth. On the pinky I tried to paint the screaming mouth from the first picture above.

Sabrina's Nail Blog 90s Nickelodeon Nail Art Aaahh!!!! Real Monsters oblina krumm ickis

I liked how these nails ended up and I was thinking that I may try to paint their bodies one day when I have longer nails and my hands get steadier at painting.

Please check out the other nails I did in the 90's Nickelodeon Nail Art Series :)

* Some colors is this design were mixed to make the colors needed.

3 comments:

  1. AHH!!!! These are freakin awesome. I'm going to go home and try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i LOVE this. you are the most creative nail artist i've ever seen...and thats saying something cuz people get creative here in New Orleans...

    ReplyDelete