Tuesday, August 16, 2011

CatDog Nails

picture does not belong to me, it was found on Google

Another weird but fun show to watch on Nickelodeon was CatDog. I had to redo this design twice because I didn't like how the first try turned out. I had to change the design a bit but liked how it turned out. For these CatDog inspired nails I started out by painting Cat's grumpy face on the pinky. I painted the ring and middle nails to look like the body in between Cat and Dog. On the index nail I painted Dog's face. For the thumb nail I painted the CatDog logo. I think it's cute in a weird CatDog way :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog 90s Nickelodeon Nail Art CatDog nails

Please check out the other nails I did in the 90's Nickelodeon Nail Art Series :)

* I mixed different polishes to get CatDogs base color in this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment