Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rocko's Modern Life Nails

picture does not belong to me, it was found on Google

Another one of my favorite Nickelodeon shows was Rocko's Modern Life! For this nail design I decided to paint the faces of the main characters and Rocko's shirt design. Rocko's face is on the index nail. Heffer is on the middle nail. Filbert is on the ring nail and Rocko's dog, Spunky, on the pinky. I put the design of Rocko's shirt on the thumb nail. I love how all these nails turned out and had fun coming up with the designs for all the funny pictures I found online.

Sabrina's Nail Blog 90s Nickelodeon Nail Art Rockos Modern Life rocko spunky filbert heffer

Hope you like my Rocko's Modern Life inspired design!

Please check out the other nails I did in the 90's Nickelodeon Nail Art Series :)

* I mixed colors for some shades is this nail design.

8 comments:

  1. this is soooo cute, you do such great nail art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing nail art --LOVE IT! I use to watch Rocko's Modern Life when I was younger :D Heifer was my favorite character ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this post through google, and I just wanted to let you know I blogged about this EPICLY AWESOME nail job here: http://lynseysmith.wordpress.com/2011/12/08/things-i-love-thursday-vol-8/ and here: http://dressedtochill.tumblr.com/post/15292771581/i-cant-even-put-into-words-how-awesome-i-think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing :) I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  4. this is amazing! i will totally try this out soon!

    ReplyDelete