Friday, September 23, 2011

The Autumn Ghosts inspired nails

I recently bought an art print by John J. Salomone. I loved The Autumn Ghosts print so much that I wanted to do some nails inspired by it. I originally thought of only picking five ghosts from the print to paint. I couldn't pick just five and leave two ghosts out so I decided to paint all ten nails! I used the whole print as inspiration to complete all ten nails. I love how they turned out and hope you enjoy this post :)


Sabrina's Nail Blog Autumn Ghost Nails
Left Hand

accidentally smudged a bit of the pink ghosts eye with topcoat :(

Sabrina's Nail Blog Autumn Ghost Nails
Right Hand

You can see the art print that inspired these nails here

You can also check out more of John's awesome artwork here :)

What I Used:
Left Hand
Thumb: White on White by China Glaze
                Liquid Vinyl by Orly
Index: Pink Blink by Sally Hansen
          Raspberry Race by Sally Hansen
          Sugar High by China Glaze
          Heli-yum by China Glaze
Middle: Fuchsia Fatale by Covergirl
            Tan mixed by me
Ring: Candy Corn by Covergirl
         Brown mixed by me
Pinky: VII by China Glaze
          Brown mixed by me
Right Hand
Thumb: Grape Pop by China Glaze
             Liquid Vinyl by Orly
Index: White on White by China Glaze
          Liquid Vinyl by Orly
             One Time Lime by Nicole
Middle: VII by China Glaze
            Lemon Fizz by China Glaze
            Liquid Vinyl by Orly
            Brown mixed by me
Ring: mixed For Audrey by China Glaze and Nirvana by Sinful Colors
           Liquid Vinyl by Orly
Pinky: Steel Grey by Rimmel
          Liquid Vinyl by Orly

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha.. They're freaky but the designs are sooo adorable! I love it! I like the way you painted them. Hahaha. Gosh, you're sooo patient on doig this nail art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It takes a while but it's fun and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete