Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Posh

I love red polish! What's better than red? A beautiful matte red!!! Posh by Zoya is an amazing matte polish. Recently I had a red and silver stamp mani in mind but it didn't turn out how I wanted. I wanted to stamp a silver net design over two fingers but the polish I used to stamp wasn't working for me. Instead of just removing the messed up nails I decided to add crackle over them. I really liked the finished look. I can still see a bit of the silver stamp under the crackle but I think it looks okay.

Zoya Posh OPI black shatter Essie Matte about you

Zoya Posh OPI black shatter Essie Matte about you
Please ignore some of the messiness I missed while cleaning up ^_^

What I Used:
Base: Posh by Zoya
Crackle: Black Shatter by OPI
Essie Matte About You topcoat over the crackle nails


Here are 2 crackle manis I did a while back and forgot to post. I thought I'd just include them in this post. I meant to post them together in a post during the summer but never got around to it.

OPI who the shrek are you China Glaze broken hearted
For this mani I used OPI Who The Shrek Are You? as the base
with China Glaze Broken Hearted crackle.

Orly Viridian Vinyl Sally Hansen Vintage Violet
For this mani I used Orly Viridian Vinyl as the base
with Sally Hansen Vintage Violet crackle
and NK Magical as a topcoat

2 comments:

  1. OMG.. I love the colors. They all look good together.. Just like a perfect couple.. :p

    ReplyDelete