Monday, October 31, 2011

Bats!

Happy Halloween!
I bought some cute bat sticky notes the other day and thought the design would be cute for nails. When I get nail art inspiration from something I usually draw out the design on paper just to get an idea of how it'd look. I did that with these nails. I decided that I wanted bats to fly in front of a moon and have the base color of my nails look like a starry night sky. I hadn't really planned out the design for my thumb so I just decided to paint on a bat. He's kinda wonky but I still think he's cute. I hope you like this batty design and have a great Halloween!!

Sabrina's Nail Blog halloween black purple bat nails



What I Used:
Base: Funky Dunkey by OPI
         Holo Chrome by Klean Color
         Ghoulish Glow by China Glaze
Moon: Fiercely Fiona by OPI
           Gum Drop by Revlon
           White on White by China Glaze
Bat: Black Heart by Sally Hansen
       Funky Dunkey by OPI
Stamped Bats: Black Konad polish
Plate: BM13 & BM-213 by Bundle Monster

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! I like it .
    Good idea
    http://myministyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete