Saturday, October 1, 2011

Candy Corn Nails

It's October!!! The start of my favorite time of year and my favorite holiday is this month. Halloween!! I love everything about October, especially all the Halloween themed nail polish!! Glow-in-the-dark (my favorite!), silly polish names, cute pumpkin bottles, and the fall colors! Love!

To start off my month of Halloween nail art I did this Candy Corn gradient. I don't like the taste of candy corn but I do like how the white, orange, and yellow blend into each other. I tried to make this nail design look like the traditional candy corn they sell in big bags. I think it came out great and kinda does look like candy corn. I hope you like it and check back soon for more Halloween themed designs :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Candy Corn nails gradient sponging yellow orange white halloween


Sabrina's Nail Blog Candy Corn nails gradient sponging yellow orange white halloween


What I Used:
White on White by China Glaze
Candy Corn by Covergirl
Need Sunglasses? by OPI


7 comments:

  1. nice!i suck at doing gradient... i wanna try this though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! this is one I still need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Pam, you should try!! :)

    Thank you Jeanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...I use this technique many times and i love it.
    kisses
    Candydoll

    http://prettifyournails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty. And my fav color is orange... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty. And my fav color is orange... ;)

    ReplyDelete