Thursday, October 6, 2011

Frankenstein Nails

Today I have a cute Halloween nail design to show you. These Frankenstein nails were really easy to do. You can paint on different faces for each nail or the same. I wanted my Frankensteins to look cute instead of scary, so I gave them mismatch eyes and lopsided mouths. I also decided to use a metallic green polish on two nails just to give the this design some sparkle with out having to use glitter. I decided I'd paint his hair on the more square side of my nail because he does have a more square shaped head. I hope you like this design and check back for more soon :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog halloween cute frankenstein nails


Sabrina's Nail Blog halloween cute frankenstein nails


What I Used:
Base: creme is One Time Lime by Nicole
         metallic is Metallic Green by Klean Color
other: Black by Art Deco
         White on White by China Glaze

6 comments:

  1. nice! please make a tutorial.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    Pam I'll do a tutorial and send you the link in a couple days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool nails!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are so cute! How appropriate for halloween :)

    ReplyDelete