Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Crackle

The crackle polish trend has cooled down and not many people are into it anymore, but I still like it. It's something quick and easy to do when I get tired of looking at the same color on my nails. Plus I still have a lot of things I want to try with it so I'll happily keep using it :) I've been waiting since I bought my first black crackle polish in January to use it this month with orange. I could have easily paired the two way before but I just can't wear orange and black any other time but October lol! I was super excited to wear it over this pretty orange polish and I love it!!! 
halloween crackle nails orange black

halloween crackle nails orange black

halloween crackle nails orange black
I added this picture cause it just looks cool haha!
The crackle is just sharper looking here

What I Used:
Base: Cross Iron 360 by China Glaze
Crackle: Black Shatter by OPI

1 comment: