Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Marble

Today's post is a Halloween water marble! This took me a few frustrating tries. The black, orange, and white polishes I have just wouldn't work for water marbling. I had to go out and find some slightly runny polishes that would work better. Luckily I picked up some great ones that made it so much easier to water marble.

I've seen tons of videos where people get all kinds of cool designs. So I tried to do a different swirly design on each nail but as you can see I need more practice lol! I'm still quite happy with how my Halloween themed water marble turned out. I hope you liked this post and check back soon :)

halloween water marble nails white orange black
Left hand

halloween water marble white orange black nails
Right hand

What I Used:
Black Heart by Sally Hansen
French White Tip by NYC
Times Square Tangerine Creme by NYC

2 comments: