Friday, October 28, 2011

Mummy Nails

Mummies!
I've seen all kinds of mummy nails online and I wanted to try some out. I ended up picking out this design. It was really easy to do and you can change it to however you like. I painted my nails white then sponged on some mummy-ish colors to make the white look sort of dirty. Then I just added some stripes and painted on a matte topcoat. I chose to dot on red eyes for my mummies because I wanted them to look like they had evil glowing eyes haha! If you try this design out you could paint on cute/silly googly eyes or maybe even try some scary green or purple eyes! I hope you enjoyed this post and check back for another Halloween post soon!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Mummy Nails halloween


Sabrina's Nail Blog Mummy Nails halloween


Sabrina's Nail Blog halloween mummy nails
Here is an up close picture of one of the mummies

What I Used:
Base: White on White by China Glaze
Sponged over: Lemon Fizz by China Glaze
                       Nirvana by Sinful Colors
                       Java Mauve-A by OPI
Strips: Black by Art Deco
Matte: Matte About You by Essie
Eyes: Ready, Aim, Fire! by American Eagle

1 comment: