Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Zombie Skin Nails

This year I'll be taking my brother trick or treating. He wants to be a zombie and Halloween is no fun for me unless I dress up sooooo.... I'm going to be a zombie too!!! I was thinking about what design would be fun with my costume and this is what I came up with.

I didn't do much planning for this design. I just grabbed colors I thought I'd need and saw what came to mind while I painted on a base color. I did some sponging over the base and added some patches of crackle. I didn't think to take a picture of my nails after that part but I probably should have. After that I decided that I wanted to paint on some stitches and open gashes. I love how they came out and I hope you enjoy this post :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog halloween zombie skin nails green stitches
Left hand

Sabrina's Nail Blog halloween zombie skin nails green stitches
Right hand


What I Used:
Base: Sew Psyched by Essie
Sponged: Nirvana by Sinful Colors
               One Time Lime by Nicole
               Twiggie by Color Club
Crackle: Lime Green by Pure Ice
Blood: Bordeaux by Essie
Stitches: Black by Art Deco

5 comments:

  1. amazing and perfect for halloween! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! These came out awesome!! It really looks like zombie skin! I'm definitely trying this nail art design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Kirshten! Hahahaha. I wanna do this nail art. Sabrina, you're really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kirshten and Pamela :) I'm glad you both like

    ReplyDelete