Friday, December 16, 2011

Candy Cane Stripes

Today I have a candy cane stripe design! Since my nails aren't too long at the moment I decided to glue on some fake nails for this design. I've only worn fake nails once before and I was really young and did not like them. This time I put these on myself and still don't like them lol! They do look nice and give me so much more room to work with but I'd rather grow my own out.

I've seen lots of candy cane stripe designs and I love them all so I decided to do my own candy cane nails! I did two different kinds of stripes for my mani. For two nails I did glittery red stripes and thin stripes of silver glitter. For the other three nails I made the stripes look like a more traditional candy cane. Thicker red stripes and thin green stripes. I added a little bit of gold glitter too! I love this design so much!

christmas candy cane stripe nails


christmas candy cane stripe nails

*After I took the pictures for this post I promptly removed the fake nails lol

What I Used:
Base: Whirlwind White by Sally Hansen
Stripes: Red glitter is Ring in the Red by China Glaze
            Red is Phat Santa by China Glaze
            Green is Jolly Holly by China Glaze
            Silver Glitter by Art Deco
            Gold Glitter by Art Deco

No comments:

Post a Comment