Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Crackle

Today's posted is filled with 4 Christmas themed crackle manis!!! Crackle isn't as popular as earlier this year but I figured I would use my red and green for some easy and fast holiday nails. I started out with a silver base and red crackle. I liked it but it wasn't completely Christmasy for me.

christmas crackle nails red green silver

christmas crackle nails red green silver
What I Used:
base: Easel Come, Easel Go by Finger Paints
crackle: Cherry Smash by Sally Hansen

Then on the other hand I used the same silver base and put green crackle over it. The green looked awesome in the sun! But it still wasn't very Christmas.

christmas crackle nails red green silver

christmas crackle nails red green silver
What I Used:
base: Easel Come, Easel Go by Finger Paints
crackle: Dark Green by Lau Shine

The next day I alternated the green and red over silver on one hand lol! I loved this one! It was finally Christmasy enough! But...

christmas crackle nails red green silver

christmas crackle nails red green silver
What I Used:
base: Easel Come, Easel Go by Finger Paints
red crackle: Cherry Smash by Sally Hansen
green crackle: Lime Green by Pure Ice

I wanted to try one more thing! A red base with green crackle and a green base with red crackle!!! It's the ultimate Christmas crackle!!! It was my favorite out of all four!

christmas crackle nails red green silver

christmas crackle nails red green silver
What I Used:
green base: One Time Lime by Nicole
red base: Sooki by Zoya
green crackle: Lime Green by Pure Ice
red crackle: Cherry Smash by Sally Hansen

2 comments:

  1. Love all the combinations you've tried but my favourite is the red crackle over silver. I'll be trying that one :-)Karen.

    ReplyDelete