Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Glitters

For today's post I have two different glittery manis! Having a nice glitter to layer over any base color is an easy way to add some sparkle to your nails. I love glitter polish all year round but I do wear it more during Christmas. I have two Christmasy glitters and decided to put them to use.

For this mani I layered last years holiday glitter by China Glaze, Party Hearty, over a shiny silver. I love how it looks cause the red and green glitter really stand out at the same time. I did try it over a red polish and green but only one of the glitters would stand out more and I wanted to see both.

china glaze party hearty christmas glitter nails
What I Used:
base: Silver Mercedes by Pure Ice
glitter: Party Hearty by China Glaze

For this mani I used this years holiday glitter by China Glaze, Twinkle Lights. Twinkle Lights has tons of gold glitter with some red and green glitter mixed in. I swatched this over different shades of red and green, I liked it best over a dark green base. The glitter is also so densely packed that it can be worn alone with 2 or 3 coats.

China Glaze twinkle lights glitter christmas nails


China Glaze twinkle lights glitter christmas nails
What I Used:
base: Jolly Holly by China Glaze
glitter: Twinkle Lights by China Glaze


No comments:

Post a Comment