Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Water Marble

I decided to try water marbling again! I only used 2 polishes this time and in Christmas colors! I think I might be getting a bit better at it. I still get a lot of little air bubbles as you can see in the photos but I think I'm much better with the design this time :) Hopefully with more practice I'll get better at it!

christmas water marble nails red green
Left Hand

christmas water marble nails red green
Right Hand


 What I Used:
base: Whirlwind White by Sally Hansen
red: Tough Love by Sally Hansen
green: Cha Cha Cha by China Glaze

2 comments:

  1. ugh, i wish i could do marbling. i always miserably fail! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily this time turned out pretty good compared to the other times I've tried. :) it always looks so easy and cool but turns out to be so difficult!

    ReplyDelete