Friday, December 2, 2011

Glittery Snowflakes

Hello! It's been awhile! After all my Halloween designs I decided to take a week off of blog posts. Sadly it turned into all of November off! I had two cute Thanksgiving designs in mind but I was so busy I never got around to doing them, but maybe next year :)

Anyway, It's December!!!! I love this month just all much as October lol! I hope to come up with some fun and festive nail art for this month. I've also seen tons of cute designs that others have done and I might try some out. For my first design of the month I decided to do some stamping and use one of my pretty new polishes! I wanted to have a sparkly base color with white snowflakes. It was a very easy design and I loved it!

China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara snowflake nails christmas stamping
 sorry for the weird photo, my camera had a hard time focusing with all the glitter

China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara snowflake nails christmas stamping
I sharpened this photo to make it a bit clearer


What I Used:
Base: Sweet Peacock by Orly
         with Lorelei's Tiara by China Glaze over it
Stamp: plate BM14 by Bundle Monster
           with White Konad polish

No comments:

Post a Comment