Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's New Year's Eve!!! Today I did a very simple and fast design. I also used one of my new Special Effects Finger Paints polishes!! They're so pretty! The one I used has different colored flakies in it. It looks awesome over black polish, so I thought with all the different colored flakies it could look like the night sky after fireworks! I also tried to paint on a firework lol! Then I just painted on 2012 and I was all done!

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great New Year!! :)

New Years nails Flakie polish finger paints twisted

I sharpened this picture so you could see the flakies better!

What I Used:
Base: Black Heart by Sally Hansen
        with Twisted by Finger Paints over it
Numbers: Easel Come, Easel Go by Finger Paints
Firework: Easel Come, Easel Go by Finger Paints
                Sand + Stiletto by Funky Fingers
                Kendall on the Katwalk by Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment