Sunday, December 25, 2011

Random Christmas Stripes

Merry Christmas!!

Today I have my random stripe design in Christmas colors to show you! I did two different looks that I thought looked very fun and festive. I always love doing these kind of stripes cause there's really no way of messing up and it always just turns out looking cool.

For this first look I used a white base. I painted on the stripes with metallic red and green polish to add some sparkle. I was also thinking that the metallic stripes would look great over a silver base too!

christmas random stripe nails red green white

christmas random stripe nails red green white
What I Used:
base: Whirlwind White by Sally Hansen
stripes: Metallic Red by Klean Color
           Metallic Green by Klean Color

For the second design, I alternated painting my nails green and red. Next I painted some silver stripes on all nails. Then I painted red stripes on the green base and green stripes on the red base. I love this one the most! A way to change this one up would be to paint all the nails one base color then stripe on the oppisite color.

christmas random stripe nails red green silver

christmas random stripe nails red green silver
What I Used:
base: green is Gargantuan Green Grape -Matte by OPI
         red is Thunderbird by China Glaze
stripes: Silver Mercedes by Pure Ice
           Thunderbird by China Glaze
           One Time Lime by Nicole

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun look! I love it! :D Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete