Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snowman Faces

I recently saw a cute snowman nail tutorial on youtube by CutePolish (click to see video) and decided to try it out. My nails are pretty short right now but I thought the design she did would still work on shorter nails. It was a really easy design to do. I changed it a bit by doing more than one snowman face :)

christmas snowman nails
This was the base for the design. I love how it looks like the glitter I used is kinda stuck in the white polish. It could be because I didn't let the white dry long enough but I still like it.

christmas snowman nails
Here is the design with 2 accent nails :) Cute!

christmas snowman nails
On the other hand I did all snowman faces and loved it!!!

Here's an upclose of one of the faces

Check out more easy and cute nail art by Cute Polish on her YouTube :)

What I Used:
Base: White on White by China Glaze
          with Snow Globe by China Glaze over it
Face: Liquid Vinyl by Orly for eyes and mouth
         Old School Orange by Orly for carrot nose

No comments:

Post a Comment