Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Neon and Black Water Marble

I love neon polish more than any other polish! Even though it's winter I wanted to try out something I saw on youtube a while back. Sometimes when I can't sleep I watch nail polish related videos lol! I started watching water marbling videos and came across someone using neon colors with black. I don't remember the channel so I'm not sure who it was or I'd link to her video. I loved her design so much that I've been meaning to try it out for months now. I finally decided to just try it and see if I could get a good result. I'm excited to say that this is my best water marbling attempt so far! I love the colors I used and how they turned out. Of course there are some weird designs and a bit of bubbling here and there but I still love these nails. I really think I'm getting better at this :)

Black and Neon Water Marble Nails Sally Hansen Black Heart War Paint Beauty Bad Apple War Paint Beauty Shocking Pink Sabrina
Left Hand
I included in a bit more pictures because none of the pictures I took came out really nice

Black and Neon Water Marble Nails Sally Hansen Black Heart War Paint Beauty Bad Apple War Paint Beauty Shocking Pink Sabrina
Left Hand

Black and Neon Water Marble Nails Sally Hansen Black Heart War Paint Beauty Bad Apple War Paint Beauty Shocking Pink Sabrina
Right Hand

Black and Neon Water Marble Nails Sally Hansen Black Heart War Paint Beauty Bad Apple War Paint Beauty Shocking Pink Sabrina
Right Hand

Black and Neon Water Marble Nails Sally Hansen Black Heart War Paint Beauty Bad Apple War Paint Beauty Shocking Pink Sabrina
I added this picture just to show how the neon green looked like it was glowing

I hope that you enjoyed this post and that the pictures weren't too crappy :)


What I Used:
Black Heart by Sally Hansen
Bad Apple by War Paint Beauty
Shocking Pink by War Paint Beauty

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!. The neon green and pink really makes the design stand out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love how the green pops :)
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. i looooooove it!! very beautiful *-*

    i'm following u, can u follow me too? :D thanks

    almanaquedasunhaas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I love your blog, new follower

    http://anythingandeverything026.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and thank you for following too!

      Delete