Thursday, January 26, 2012

Red to Baby Pink Ombre

I've been seeing lots of pictures of ombre nails lately. I like how they look and that you get to use five different polishes at the same time :) So I decided to give it a try. I started off with red and ended up at light pink. I liked how it turned out a lot! My camera, on the other hand, got confused a bit.

Red Pink Ombre Nails China Glaze Heli-Yum Fuchsia Fanatic Orly Basket Case Salley Hansen Pink Blink OPI Malaga Wine
This picture gives a good view of each color with the exception of the ring finger, which is more accurate in the photo below.

Red Pink Ombre Nails China Glaze Heli-Yum Fuchsia Fanatic Orly Basket Case Salley Hansen Pink Blink OPI Malaga Wine
The flash on my camera makes the middle, ring, and pinky look slightly different from each other but the colors aren't that close. I posted this photo to show the true color of the ring finger, which looks a bit in between a bright red and dark pink.


What I Used:
Thumb: Pink Blink by Sally Hansen
Index: Basket Case by Orly
Middle: Fuchsia Fanatic by China Glaze
Ring: Heli-Yum by China Glaze
Pinky: Malaga Wine by OPI

2 comments:

  1. Hello, just came across your blog, I love your colorful designs! These pinks look great together! Ombre nails in blue are on my list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog and following! :) can't wait to see the blue ombré nails on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete