Friday, February 10, 2012

Love Nails

For today I have another Valentine's Day design I did just for fun. I originally wanted to try doing water color nails. I tried it out on my thumb nail and it wasn't working out too well lol! Instead I just ended up painting LOVE on my other nails. It looked cute so I was happy with how it turned out. Hopefully I can try a watercolor design and have it come out pretty very soon :)


Orly Au Champagne valentines love nails Sabrina


Orly Au Champagne valentines love nails Sabrina


What I Used:
Base: Au Champagne by Orly
Letters: Ma Cherie by Orly
Thumb: variety of different shades of pink, red, and purple

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!:)
    My blog: http://cshnails.blogspot.com/
    I'm hungarian but if you like see the pictures and follow-up my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I'm following your blog :D

      Delete