Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine Hearts

I did a fast and cute Valentine's Day mani. I picked out a pink polish and a red and alternated them on each nail. Then I picked out whatever heart stamp I liked best and used white polish to stamp. I like it because you can pick any colors you like for Valentine's as the base color and stamp. Plus it's not too hard or time consuming :)
China Glaze Sugar High Zoya Sooki Red Angel plates konad Valentine Hearts Nails


China Glaze Sugar High Zoya Sooki Red Angel plates konad Valentine Hearts Nails
Please excuse my bad cleanup of the red polish :/


What I Used:
Pink Base: Sugar High by China Glaze
Red Base: Sooki by Zoya
Stamp: Konad White
Plate: RA-120 by Red Angel

8 comments:

  1. love this - bright, simple and instantly made me happy just looking at it !! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm glad it made you happy!

      Delete
  2. your hearts look so good!!!! I have tried the konad stamp so many times and i fail each time.... just can't get the hang of it.... > < but these are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I have trouble stamping sometimes too lol this post was my second try at getting the hearts to stamp right.

      Delete