Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring is Here! Pastel Nails

First Day of Spring!! Time for pastels, flowers, and all things colorful! I did quick Spring-y nails :) I picked out some pastel polishes and painted each nail a different color. Then I put on a really pretty glitter topcoat. Without glitter these nails remind me of the pastel M&Ms for Easter. I love how colorful and sparkly these turned out :)


Sabrina's Nail Blog Spring Pastel Nails Essie Navigate Her Lilacism Tart Deco What's With The Cattitude OPI Orly Shining StarChina Glaze Lemon Fizz



Sabrina's Nail Blog Spring Pastel Nails Essie Navigate Her Lilacism Tart Deco What's With The Cattitude OPI Orly Shining StarChina Glaze Lemon Fizz

What I Used:
Thumb: Navigate Her by Essie
Index: Lilacism by Essie
Middle: Tart Deco by Essie
Ring: What's Whit The Cattitude by OPI
Pinky: Lemon Fizz by China Glaze
Glitter: Shining Star by Orly

2 comments:

  1. beautiful colors!! I especially love the Lemon Fizz color! :) It's one of my all time spring favorites! I'm so excited for spring polishes! :)

    http://www.soupforthegirlysoul.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    I'm excited for everything colorful too!!

    ReplyDelete