Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Glittering Greens

St. Patrick's Day! My favorite color is green so of course I love today!! Picking out a green polish for today was difficult so I went with something I read about in a magazine. I've seen a few articles on new nail polish trends and one was to have a different design or color on each nail. Since I couldn't pick just one green I used 5! I didn't feel like doing an ombre type mani, so I picked 5 different glitters to paint over my many greens :)
I kinda like this trend, what do you think about it?


St Patricks Day Sabrina's Nail Blog Green Nails Glitter American Apparel Crescent Heights Constellation Meteor Shower Sally Hanse Going Green Zoya Rina China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald Orly Fresh Here Comes Trouble


St Patricks Day Sabrina's Nail Blog Green Nails Glitter American Apparel Crescent Heights Constellation Meteor Shower Sally Hanse Going Green Zoya Rina China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald Orly Fresh Here Comes Trouble

What I Used:
Thumb: base is Crescent Heights by American Apparel
            glitter is Constellation by American Apparel
Index: base is Going Green by Sally Hansen
          glitter is Rina by Zoya
Middle: base is Emerald Fitzgerald by China Glaze
            glitter is Meteor Shower by American Apparel
Pinky: base is Fresh by Orly
          glitter is Here Comes Trouble by Orly

6 comments: