Monday, March 12, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Nails

St. Patrick's Day is almost here so I have a quick stamping mani to show you :)
I used a white and light green base on my nails and used 3 different greens to stamp on shamrocks! Some of my stamps don't look too crisp since I was just using normal polish but I think they still look alright. I hope you like this post and check back soon :)


Sabrina's Nail Blog St Partricks Day nails Shamrock 4 four leaf clovers stamping sally hansen going green color club perfect mol-ten american apparel crescent heights konad


Sabrina's Nail Blog St Partricks Day nails Shamrock 4 four leaf clovers stamping sally hansen going green color club perfect mol-ten american apparel crescent heights konad

What I Used:
Base: white is Whirlwind White by Sally Hansen
         green is Mint Candy Apple by Essie
Stamp: plate M71 from Born Pretty Store
           metallic shamrock is Perfect Mol-ten by Color Club
           light green is Crescent Heights by American Apparel
          green is Going Green by Sally Hansen

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Sabrina! You might want to submit this to a contest we're holding, for St. Patrick's Day nail art. We hope you'll join! You could win a Dazzle Dry Nail Polish System kit and a bottle of your favorite nail lacquer, in a shade of green, from our collection.

    Visit us here! http://www.facebook.com/dazzledry?sk=app_316053348451613

    Thanks, and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete