Thursday, May 24, 2012

Galaxy Nails

I always see pictures of galaxy nails and I've always wanted to try them out. I love how they look and how no nail looks the same. I finally decided to try it and it was so easy! All I did was paint my nails with a black base color and then randomly sponge on colors to make my nail look like mini galaxies!! I also put a glitter polish on to look like stars. Before I did these I looked up pictures of purple galaxies and I used a few pictures to get color ideas. I like these nails so much that I want to try them again in a different color!

Sabrina Nail Blog Galaxy Space Milky Way nails


Sabrina Nail Blog Galaxy Space Milky Way nails

What I Used:
Base: Smoke and Ashes by China Glaze
French Tip White by NYC
Shabby Drab by Color Club
Pansy by Essie
Calypso by Chameleon
Stone Cold by Orly
Servin' Up Sparkle by OPI

6 comments:

  1. Wow these are really cool!! So beautiful! Please check out our blog!! www.figgylane.blogspot.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I tried to do this once but I couldn't do it:0) I may try it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've tried it again and I should have it posted up soon :)

      Delete