Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pink Purple & Blue Gradient


I've been trying to plan some nail art stuff to try out lately and today's post is one of them! I wanted to do a colorful gradient/sponge mani. I picked out 3 colors that I thought would work together and just started sponging the polish on at different parts of the nail. I did that over a white base coat. When I was done I just added a shimmery topcoat. I love how they turned out and that the gradient is just random and doesn't all go in the same direction. I hope you liked this post :)

Sabrina Nail Blog Gradient Sponge glitter Gothic Lolita China Glaze Ogre the top OPI blue Basket Case Orly


Sabrina Nail Blog Gradient Sponge glitter Gothic Lolita China Glaze Ogre the top OPI blue Basket Case Orly


What I Used:
Base: Whirlwind White by Sally Hansen
Pink: Basket Case by Orly
Purple: Gothic Lolita by China Glaze
Blue: Ogre-the-Top Blue by OPI
Glitter: Carnival by Essie

6 comments:

  1. The colour choices.. Actually, the whole thing = stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks much cooler when the gradience starts from different places than just tip to bottom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I still haven't tried a gradient from tip to bottom but I should soon :)

      Delete