Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tropical Gradient

I have another sponged gradient to show you! I was trying to go for a tropical feel with red, orange, and yellow colors :) It's already hot were I live and I wanted to try out something bright! I used a white base then sponged the colors on in different places on each nail so that they wouldn't all look alike. Then I added some light gold glitter. When I was done they reminded me of a Big Stick Popsicle!!!  I love these nails so much that I've decided to enter them into the Rite Aid Nails Extravaganza!

Sabrina Nail Blog Gradient Sponge Red Orange Yellow Glitter Caught Red Handed Loreal Paz Zoya Happy Go Lucky China Glaze Shining Star Orly
In sunlight
Sabrina Nail Blog Gradient Sponge Red Orange Yellow Glitter Caught Red Handed Loreal Paz Zoya Happy Go Lucky China Glaze Shining Star Orly
In shade

Sabrina Nail Blog Gradient Sponge Red Orange Yellow Glitter Caught Red Handed Loreal Paz Zoya Happy Go Lucky China Glaze Shining Star Orly
With flash


What I Used:
Base: Whirlwind White by Sally Hansen
Red: Caught Red Handed by Loreal
Orange: Paz by Zoya
Yellow: Happy Go Lucky by China Glaze
Glitter: Shining Star by Orly

12 comments:

  1. this is outrageously awesome, i seriously couldn't love it more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Beautiful.. btw you have a very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great mani.please visit my blog end subscribe and i will do the same on yours.let's follow us.http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete