Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Birthday Nails

I finally found Claire's Candy Shop!!! I didn't think it was something I'd wear too much but I couldn't pass up buying such a cute and fun polish! Plus it's kind of a dupe for a Deborah Lippmann polish! 
After I first wore it, I decided it'd be the perfect polish to wear for my birthday :) I had also recently ordered the Konad Q1 dupe stamping plate from ebay and I thought it'd be perfect to pair the two. I liked that the polish was already so fun and girly but it was even better when I added cute ice cream and candy stamp. I ended up adding a rhinestone accent nail too!
I love my birthday nails!

Sabrinas nail blog happy birthday nails Claire's candy shop Konad stamping Q1 dupe plate
 This is 3 coats of Claire's Candy Shop

Sabrinas nail blog happy birthday nails Claire's candy shop Konad stamping Q1 dupe plate



What I Used: 
Base: Candy Shop by Claire's
Stamp: Black by Konad
Plate: MLS301 (dupe for Q1 by Konad)

No comments:

Post a Comment