Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July Water Marble

Happy 4th of July!!!!

For today I decided on a completely different design heehee!
I have these metallic nail stick on accent things that I bought a while ago and haven't got a chance to use. While looking for stuff to use for this mani I found these and thought they'd look cool. I placed some red and blue ones all over one nail. Then I did a red, white, and blue water marble on the rest of my nails. I love how it all looks together! 
I hope those who celebrate have a fun and safe 4th of July! 

Sabrinas Nail Blog Nailart 4th of July nails Fourth Water Marble Red white and blue


Sabrinas Nail Blog Nailart 4th of July nails Fourth Water Marble Red white and blue

I'd also like to wish my Mom a very Happy Birthday!! 


What I used:
Base: Metallic White by Klean Color
Red: Caught Red Handed by L'oreal
White: Au Champagne by Orly
Blue: Frostbite by China Glaze
Accent Nail: Nail Artist Metallic Accents by Kiss

2 comments:

  1. Hello :) im new too your page and you have lovely nail...i love this it so pretty and flawless :) i hope u can check out my page britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I check your page out :)

      Delete