Thursday, July 26, 2012

Golden Orange

For today's post I have an old mani I did a few months back that I never got the chance to put up until now :) When I bought some of the China Glaze Hunger Games polishes I instantly loved Riveting! It's such a pretty orange! I wanted to wear it two different ways and couldn't decide which one first so I just combined them. I used a matte topcoat on some nails and I loved how the gold shimmer in the polish out. On the rest of the nails I used a polish from American Apparel called Meteor Shower. It has big chunky gold flakes that looked awesome over Riveting! I loved the contrast between the matte nails and the shiny gold flakes!

Sabrina Nail Blog China Glaze Riveting American Apparel Meteor Shower Matte Orange Gold Flake Glitter
sunlight

Sabrina Nail Blog China Glaze Riveting American Apparel Meteor Shower Matte Orange Gold Flake Glitter


Sabrina Nail Blog China Glaze Riveting American Apparel Meteor Shower Matte Orange Gold Flake Glitter
shade

What I Used:
Base: Riveting by China Glaze
Matte topcoat by War Paint
Glitter: Meteor Shower by American Apparel

2 comments: