Monday, July 30, 2012

Stamped Gradient

Hello! Today I have a post on 2 new nail products that I recently bought :) I'm so excited for the new mirror effect polishes that are starting to be released! Since I was a little girl all I've ever wanted was a nail polish so shiny that I could see my reflection in it. I bought countless silvers hoping that one would be it but sadly I never found one... until now (kinda)! 
Essie has a new Mirror Metallics collection and I bought a few of them. Today I'll be showing you one that I used in a mani with the newest set of Bundle Monster stamping plates. 

Sabrinas Nail Blog Nailart Essie Nothing Else Metals Konad Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-301 stamp gradient

The Essie is a nice shiny lavender called, Nothing Else Metals (haha!)
I love how it applied and how shiny it was. I can't completely see my reflection in it like a mirror but I can at least see a sort of shadowy reflection in it! Which to me is cool lol! Overall I think the polish is great and can't wait to use the others I have.

Sabrinas Nail Blog Nailart Essie Nothing Else Metals Konad Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-301 stamp gradient

The newest Bundle Monster plates are great too! When I first got them this image on the first plate caught my eye immediately. It's like a sponging effect without all the extra effort and mess. I just like how cool it looks!
I like a ton of images in the new set and I can't wait to tryout some more! I hope you enjoyed this post :)


What I Used:
Metallic: Nothing Else Metals by Essie
Stamp: Black Konad Polish
Plate: BM-301

2 comments: