Sunday, July 1, 2012

Red White & Blue Glitter

It's a few days away from the 4th of July and I wanted to share a post of a mani I might wear :)
I recently found a cute glitter polish at Icing called Patriotic Princess. It has red and blue hex glitter and silver stars! For this experimental mani I tried the glitter over red, white, and blue polish. I love it over white but it looks just as good over the blue and red :) I also like the whole mani with all 3 colors! 
The glitter was a little tricky to place on the nail, I had to dab them on in place. That ended up leaving a lot of little bubbles :/ but they weren't as noticeable as they are in the pictures. Other than that I really like the polish and I don't too much mind the bubbles lol :)

Sabrinas Nail Blog Nailart 4th of July nails Fourth Zoya Sooki Icing Patriotic Princess


Sabrinas Nail Blog Nailart 4th of July nails Fourth Zoya Sooki Icing Patriotic Princess


What I used:
Red: Sooki by Zoya
White: Whirlwind White by Sally Hansen
Blue: Dating A Royal by OPI
Glitter: Patriotic Princess by Icing

2 comments: