Saturday, August 4, 2012

Double Feature! Neon and Rhinestones

For today I have two older nail designs that I kept forgetting to post :/ I finally just decided to put them into the same post so here we go!

Neons!! One of my all time favorite types of polish! I love summer for all the neon collections! When China Glaze released their Summer Neons I had to go out and buy a couple. I couldn't help it, even though I already have tons of neon polishes I just had to have these. I'm glad I got them anyway because they have shimmer and I can never have too many neons :)
For this design I did my usual of painting each nail an alternating color because I couldn't pick between two colors lol! Then I stamped two awesome images from my Red Angel plates. I love these two images so much cause it's just fun to stare at them!

Sabrinas nail blog China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard Sun-kissed konad stamping Red Angel plate RA-106


Sabrinas nail blog China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard Sun-kissed konad stamping Red Angel plate RA-106
I love these nails!


What I Used:
Yellow: Sun-Kissed by China Glaze
Green: I'm With the Lifeguard by China Glaze
White: White by Konad
Stamp Plate: RA-106 by Red Angel



I'm usually not one to put rhinestones on my nails cause I just feel they'll snag on everything but I decided to give it a try. I painted my nails two different colors on each nail. As always no nail is the same either lol! Then I added some pink and clear rhinestones. I'd never put rhinestones on before so they're on there a bit crocked but I think it looked pretty good and cute anyway :) 

Sabrinas nail blog rhinestones Julie G fierce & fab Sinful colors Folly

I really liked the rhinestones so much that I used them as an accent nail for my birthday nails!

Sabrinas nail blog rhinestones Julie G fierce & fab Sinful colors Folly

I hope you enjoyed both of this double post :)



What I Used:
Pink: Folly by Sinful Colors
Purple: Fierce & Fab by Julie G

No comments:

Post a Comment