Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh My Holo!

Hello!!! Today I have an awesome holographic polish to show you! I love holo polishes but I don't own many. I'm so glad that companies have started to make them again! I was extremely happy to find this Layla Hologram Effects polish in Mercury Twilight. I couldn't help taking a lot of pictures!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Layla Hologram Effects Mercury Twilight holo holographic
Application was a little tricky but it wasn't horrible. It just takes a little extra work :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Layla Hologram Effects Mercury Twilight holo holographic

Sabrina's Nail Blog Layla Hologram Effects Mercury Twilight holo holographic
I just love how cool this polish is, especially in sunlight! So rainbowy! You can even see the holo indoors!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Layla Hologram Effects Mercury Twilight holo holographic

Sabrina's Nail Blog Layla Hologram Effects Mercury Twilight holo holographic

Sabrina's Nail Blog Layla Hologram Effects Mercury Twilight holo holographic
I love this polish so much! It had good wear time too. I hardly had any tip wear after 4 days. I can't wait to own some more holo polishes :)

What I Used:
Mercury Twilight by Layla

6 comments:

  1. That polish is so pretty! It reminds me of the sparkly paper you get to wrap presents in.

    cinnamon-chitchat.blogspot.ca

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!!! I've always loved that kind of wrapping paper :)

      Delete
  2. heeey!! we just nominated you for the Liebster award!!!

    Just go on our page and answer le questions!

    http://figgylane.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This polish is amazing! You're lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) it's fun! I wish everyone could own it!

      Delete