Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pink Lemonade Water Marble

I don't know about anyone else but anytime I wear pink and yellow nail polish together it makes me think of pink lemonade. I've been meaning to do a pink and yellow water marble since last year and forgot about it until now. I really think I'm starting to love water marbling now that I have the hang of it :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog nail art water marble Pink Yellow Wet n Wild how i met your magenta the wonder yellows

I had to use my phone to take these pictures because my camera kept making the yellow look orange, so please excuse the quality :)


Sabrina's Nail Blog nail art water marble Pink Yellow Wet n Wild how i met your magenta the wonder yellows
I hope you liked this post and check back soon!!



What I Used:
Base: Whirlwind White by Sally Hansen
Pink: How I met Your Magenta by Wet n Wild
Yellow; The Wonder Yellows by Wet n Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment