Sunday, October 21, 2012

Aliens Nails

Today's nails are Alien faces!! My little brother gave me this idea! I decided they'd be fun to try out so here they are :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog UFO Alien Nails

I started out by painting all my nails a sparkly black. Then I used a white polish to create the alien face shapes. Once it dried I painted over the white with a bright green. Finally I added big alien eyes and a little mouth. I also added nostrils to some of the aliens cause I couldn't decide if I like them with or without.

Sabrina's Nail Blog UFO Alien Nails

I think they turned out pretty cool :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog UFO Alien Nails
Hope you enjoyed this post! 


What I Used:
Base: Haunting by China Glaze
Green: Fresh by Orly
Black: Black by Art Deco

2 comments:

  1. These are sooo cute!!!! They make me think of those Alien crisps you used to be able to get!!

    ReplyDelete