Monday, October 8, 2012

Color Changing Pumpkins

Today I have a fun mani to share! Earlier this year I was lucky enough to get my hands on a bottle of Del Sol Trick or Treat! Del Sol makes polishes that change color in the sun and Trick or Treat is one of their best in my opinion :)

 In the shade its a glittery orange polish with a little holographic glitter.
Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Del Sol Trick or Treat Konad Stamping Bundle Monster Pumpkins

In sunlight the polish quickly changes into a black polish but you can still see the holo glitter!!
Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Del Sol Trick or Treat Konad Stamping Bundle Monster Pumpkins

It's such a fun polish to play with!
After wearing it on its own for a day I decided I'd stamp some pumpkins on it!
Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Del Sol Trick or Treat Konad Stamping Bundle Monster Pumpkins
shade

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Del Sol Trick or Treat Konad Stamping Bundle Monster Pumpkins
shade

Then I went out in the sun and tried getting some good pictures.
The sun wasn't as bright as the day before so I don't think it changed all the way or it just looked less black in comparison to the stamp. Either way I still loved this mani! 
Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Del Sol Trick or Treat Konad Stamping Bundle Monster Pumpkins
sunlight

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Del Sol Trick or Treat Konad Stamping Bundle Monster Pumpkins
sunlight
I tried my best to get good video of the polish changing color in the sun and then changing back in the shade.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Please check back soon for more Halloween designs :)


What I Used:
Base: Trick Or Treat by Del Sol
Stamp: Black by Konad
Plate: BM-222
         BM-224
         BM-305 all by Bundle Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment