Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Graveyard Nails

Happy Halloween!!!
For my final Halloween nail design I did graveyard nails! I wasn't sure of what nails I was going to wear for today so I just decided to see what I could come up with. I started out with blue glow in the dark nails and wondered what they'd look like if I sponged a grayish color over them. I thought it looked like a spooky night sky so I added some brown and green sponging on the tips.

Sabrina's nail Blog Halloween Graveyard Cemetary nails Nailart Gravestone R.I.P

Then I started painting on little gravestones and a scary tree. I added some gray clouds and a moon.

Sabrina's nail Blog Halloween Graveyard Cemetary nails Nailart Gravestone R.I.P

I thought it'd be fun to add a person shaped ghost by the tree. 

Sabrina's nail Blog Halloween Graveyard Cemetary nails Nailart Gravestone R.I.P

I added some gray crackle to the gravestones to make then look old. I really like how these nails turned out!

Sabrina's nail Blog Halloween Graveyard Cemetary nails Nailart Gravestone R.I.P

I didn't get to do as many Halloween themed designs as I hoped this year but I'm glad I got to do a few cool ones! I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween if you celebrate! 



What I Used:
Base: Howling Blue Moon by Ninja Polish
         Black Lace by NYC
         Immortal by China Glaze
Gravestones: Wet Cement by Sally Hansen
                     Cracked Concrete by China Glaze
Dirt/Grass: Coco A-go-go by Sally Hansen
                 Camouflage by Rimmel
Other: White by Art Deco
           Black by Art Deco

2 comments:

  1. awesome :)
    lovely blog.
    Following your blog. follower#121

    hope you will visit & follow my blog.
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) I'll check your blog out!

      Delete