Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Orange and Black Halloween Gradient Nails

October is here!! I'm so excited to show you some fun Halloween themed nail art that I've been planning! 
For my first post of the month I decided to do an orange to black gradient :) I started out by painting all my nails orange then sponging on black once it was dry. After letting the black dry for a few minutes I put orange and black on my sponge and then dabbed it on till the orange and black on the nail looked blended enough. I love doing gradients cause they're so easy! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Orange and Black Gradient Sponge nails
The orange in this picture is pretty color accurate. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Orange and Black Gradient Sponge nails
The orange in this picture and the one below look a bit more on the red side. My camera must not like orange :/

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Orange and Black Gradient Sponge nails

I hope you check back soon for more Halloween themed nails soon :)



What I Used:
Base: Orange Impulse by Sally Hansen
Orange: Tequila Sunrise by Rimmel
Black: Liquid Vinyl by Orly

2 comments: